Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Respected sir/madam i havedone my graduation in Bsc(physics).i want to job in BSNL; so if there is any kind of vacany plz refer me .thanking you
Asked By :  prashant, on 25-12-2011
Ans.  I suggest you to do master degree program like MBA, MCA, etc. Before taking admission to any college please inquire about ICFAI University. ICFAI University is U.G.C. and D.E.C approved. ICFAI is providing flexible learning. For more information about Distance MBA from ICFAI contact me. Career Counselor Minesh Parikh (ICFAI University) (8401838454) (
  Posted by : Minesh Parikh, on 25-12-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  iI am 12th passed in commerce i am intrested in a plz help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shayan
Ans : Hi Shayan, you seem to be very confused. You are planning to shift from one stream to another. It's a very big decision. First decide what do you want to do in your career in your future then choose a stream. And also you need to work really very hard if you want to change your stream. So assess your capabilities & then shift. Here is a survey called HESA's Global Student Survey that checks the educational plans of students like you. Take it and you can win ipad2, ipad touch or gift vouchers for pizza hut. Follow the link: /s/ globalstudentsurvey/

Q :  I want to know if there is any short term diploma course in human resources in your institute.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : madhuri morvekar
Ans :

Dear madhuri,

Please see the following link:

Q :  At present where is vacancy in Banks for graduate candidates
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Rita bhatt
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj msu Distance Learning B.A B.Com M.A MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc M phil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India which is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (Praveen soni ) or you can also email me on

Q :  Hi, Is there some for HSC fail and want to do direct graduation. As can not attend regular classes due to work. Plz suggest as i am intrested to do graduation from any university but UGC approved
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Kusum
Ans :

Dear Kusum,

To do your graduation you have to do Hsc.

If you cannot attend regular classes then do it through distance education.

Q :  i m in 12th commerse i want to do B.Com suggest me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Kinjal
Ans : Very good decision .... Bcom with CA is suite for you For admission in top colleges for bcom pls call 09916107429

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now