Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

Asked By :  rajnish kumar, on 07-03-2012

Dear rajnish,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 21-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir I am studying BE Mechanical engg final year.i want. to do Indian railway job pleas give me a chance
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vignesh
Ans :

Dear Vignesh,

You may log on to to find the links to the Railway Recruitment Boards and jobs for which you may apply. You would also be able to join the Indian Railways through the Civil Services Examination and the Engineering Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( You would be eligible to apply against suitable vacancies if you qualify the competitive selection procedure.

Q :  i am doing phd education from singhania univ is it recognised and in future can i get job in any central govt univ after phd pl give complete details as i am very confused
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : neelu
Ans :

Dear Neelu,

singhania university is affiliated with  AICTE  so you can go ahead.


Q :  I am an iranian and want to study in english teaching field in pune but I really don't know what to do at begining. help me please. I requier some information in this aspect. I newly graduated from Khorram abad open university in Iran with 15 average.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Rooh allah nikravesh
Ans : Hi, In India to teach you generally require B.Ed degree. What subject have u graduated from, if it is english, then you can start teaching easily, but if it is something else you might have ti gather soe work ex in English teaching or will hv to chose to go for some English degree. Let me know the exact details at

Q :  Sir, I have passed 12th Sci. and then went to Pune for doing BE Mech. but from last twoyears I am not succeeding in this stream So pl advice me now which course is better for me to complete my graduation? My classmets have passed BE but I couldnot succeed. pl advice me as early as possible Now it is not necessery to go in Engg. In any other stream also pl. on my email THANKS Ramesh Joshi
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ramesh joshi
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  can you please send me the ecil get exam previous question and answers.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : swathi
Ans :

Dear Swathi,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now