Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Sir, I have secured 1144... medical cutoff 196(BC) and engineering 187.5... Can iI get a medical seat through counciling... If not please tell me about best courses in engineering....
Asked By :  M.P.TAMILANANDH, on 19-05-2011
Ans.  for admission in mbbs or engineering or bds contact us...we provide top medical colleges.for admission in top medical colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..
  Posted by : gaurav jain, on 20-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am a house wife, I had basic knowledge of computers, i want Job Oriented Short Term Courses in Delhi near about rohini
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sunitha
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-96300-00021,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  have finished 12th. i want to be a teacher. how do i go about it?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : keerthi kedia
Ans :

Dear Keerthi,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 50% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 21 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.

Q :  sir,i have passed 12 in 2009 and after that i prepration for pmt but i cant selact i want to m.b.b.s at low pacage (17to20 lakh) plz sggest me some collage mci aproved or recognised.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : krishna kant katara
Ans : We do admissions for top medical colleges in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu.I can do for the very cheap rates... as i m having direct contact with most of the top medical colleges.. feel free to contact me for enquiry .. of any medical college in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu. Call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at

Q :  i want kwon different coaching centres for ielts in kottayam and there address
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anjuvipin
Ans : Hi , Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best

Q :  how to joen mba in bangiore
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ranga.n
Ans : you can go for IBS, Banglore if you have appeared for any bof the examination like CAT /MAT/XAT/GMAT. For further detail contact:09319268660

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now