Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Sir, I like to do Ph.D. in computer Science . I have completed M.Sc. & M.Phil. Degree. Also I have 12 year teaching Pl. send all information reguarding Ph.D. Admission in Part Time.
Asked By :  Revate S.S., on 15-11-2011
Ans.  I would like to inform that I have the best option available for you regarding P hd. For more information, you can contact me on +91-9722268040 (vishal salat) or else you can also email me on
  Posted by : vishal salat, on 01-12-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir, i have completed mechanical engineering now we want job in railway... pls... give me information about indian railway job..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vinay
Ans :

Dear Vinay,

You may log on to to find the links to the Railway Recruitment Boards and jobs for which you may apply. You would also be able to join the Indian Railways through the Civil Services Examination and the Engineering Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission ( You would be eligible to apply against suitable vacancies if you qualify the competitive selection procedure.

Q :  sir my rank in ojee 2011 is 7411 out side gen cat. and in AIEEE 2011 my rank is 6lac 80thousand.Sir I want to pursue Mecanical /Electircal engineering which are the best college which i can get please help me sir . Can I get Top 15 engineering college ? and suggest me collage sir Thanking you, D. Deepak
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : DIWAKAR DEEPAK
Ans : You will not get the good colleges.

Q :  sir, I have passed BA please tell me whats are the master degree"s after BA degree.
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shekhar A Patil
Ans : Hi Shekhar,I am working with icfai university..ICFAI UNIVERSITY OFFERS distance education programs Like MBA,MCA,MIFA,MIPM,MSF,MPA. & other master degree programs like Avaition,media business management ETC...CONTACT JAGRITI SHARMA....9036108475/9663011880

Q :  I am Rly employee with graduation,I want to complete BL through correspondence course for promotional chance.Pl advice me where to do it and which is the best University for me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : B Jayaprakash
Ans :

Dear Jayaprakash,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Dear Sir, I would like to know about film editing courses and Videography Courses and also the cost in Pune Thanks.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Manoj
Ans :

Dear Manoj,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now