Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Sir,i am sanjay now i doing diploma information technology so i want make my carieer in indian railway so please do some needful thank you..
Asked By :  sanjay, on 04-05-2012

Dear Sanjay,

You could apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentices & rsquo; Examination by the Union Public Service Commission (

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 04-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Hello, Sir please send me the lastest placement papers of mindtree.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : umadevi.m.bellad
Ans :

Dear Umadevi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want to learn spanish and french with course certificate.kindly confirm about the fee structure and duration of the course.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sukhi
Ans :

Dear Sukhi

Please see the following link for the details:

Q :  I am in final year of engineering(cct).. I would love to work in nokia.. Please if u can place me in any field.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Tejashree
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  Dear sir/mam, I have completed my graduation from commerce college with 67% Now i want to take admission in law college. i have heard that university has conducted entrance exame for the same kindly explainj me the entire procedure as i have gone through all the advertisement and i have found it that this test ifs for those people who wants to go for 5 year programme .Kindly revert with answer.ASAP
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : deepak runwal
Ans :

Dear Deepak,

You have 2 options : either you choose to study Law after 12 th wherein it will take you 5 yrs course which will conclude as an LLB grad.Or, you study for Law after any degree & it will take you 3 yrs to complete your LLB. The minimum requiremnts in an average University /college is 45 % in 12 th.But if you plan to join NALSAR /NLSIU & other biggies in the filed then you will also be expected to give the Common Entrance.

Q :  sir my ojee rank is 5835. Outside state.. Plz suggest me the colleges i can get.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vishawajeet kumar
Ans : You can get the colleges but the colleges will be of B grade.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now