Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  Sir/Madam, I have done my ...but want to get now into the teaching profession with English as my subject at primary school level. For being an English teacher , what are the courses that i need to take up ? Please guide me.
Asked By :  nisha, on 22-03-2012

Dear Nisha,

In order to get into teaching profession you need to have a b.ed degree.

and then you can choose your subject accordingly


  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 23-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i have passed pre degree from calicut univercity in 2002. After that i joined for B com but it is discontinued. I canceled the B com Registration later. Now i would like to join BA English from Calicut univercity as Open Stream.For admission what i want to do ? When the admission starting? I dont have Transfer certificate . Please guide me to get admission
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nishil
Ans :

Dear Nishil,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  i hav many query 1- what are the subjects in msc it ? 2- what is the addmimssion process? 3- which colleges in ahmedabad provides this course?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : siddharth
Ans :

Dear Siddharat,

please see the following link:


Q :  what is the last date of Admission in B.Sc.for maths in session 2012-2013and how can I get the form.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mritunjay Kumar Singh
Ans :

Dear Mritunjay,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  sir..i ve done hotel management from I.H.M lucknow...n i want to do MBA from du...i want to know whats the procedure for that....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : gaurav
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I am looking for BSc (Hons) in Computing & IT course in India, preferably in Bangalore for my nephew. He can start by the year-end and need accommodation facilities within or easy distance from University. He has various certificates/diplomas in software/hardware. He is 25 yrs old and currently lives and works in Sri Lanka.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mr. C.L. Herath
Ans : contact us for bsc in computing &it...we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now