Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  dear sir i have done M.CA from Uttar pradesh Technical university and now i want to do M Tech in regular mode. so please guide me
Asked By :  yogendra pratap singh, on 03-03-2012
Ans.  we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444,9630000021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 06-06-2012

Dear Yogendra,

please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 28-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  please give the link to download the application form for the vacancy of staff nurse in ESIC in HYderabad. Thanq Dhirajkumar James
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Dhirajkumar
Ans : Hi , Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best

Q :  Hi sir i am amrit lal ,i passed 12th class in 2011 i wan to ca course please tell me best coaching in kota
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : amrit lal
Ans :

Dear Amrit,

Please see the following link:

Q :  please send the detail of income tax courses with location in kolhapur
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sanjay mugade
Ans :

Dear Sanjay,

please see the following link:

Q :  I am undergraduate working professional I am looking for any short term degree course which is equivalent to graduation. kindly suggest.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prince maurya
Ans :

Dear Prince,

A diploma course is not considered equivalent to a three year graduate degree course either for purposes of employment or for further education. A diploma course is normally a short term course (it could range from a few weeks to 2 or 3 years) and normally focusses on a vocational career. A graduation by a recognised University is considered more extensive and in depth. The latter normally takes a minimum of 3 years for completion and in some technical fields even 4 years.

Q :  R/Sir, I am K.K.Sharma. Iexpect to study,B.Tech or B.E. in chemical engg.with correspondence or part time , my basic qualification is B.Sc. (PCM), & Diploma in chem. Engg.(Certificate cource ),I would like to know college,university near M.P. or C.G., so Pl. send detail regards to me. posted by; K.K.sharma, on dated 24/06/10
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : KISHOR KUMAR SHARMA
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now