Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  dear sir m interested in civil eng bt derrr is sum problm nw i gve ma hsc exam n i got very bad marks in entrance exam so i dun nw wat to do .........plz guide me.
Asked By :  prathamesh, on 20-06-2011
Ans.  Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 28-09-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I'm 2nd year down diploma student i need admission for BA .
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Ismail Ramzan Momin
Q :  plz send me the placement papers
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : nithya
Ans :

Dear Nithya,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I received my PhD degree in Organic Chemistry (Carbohydrate Chemistry) from IIT-Kharagpur in 2010, now I am working as an Asst. Professor cum Post doc at Inha University, South Korea. I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the post of Asst. Professor in Chemistry. I shall be very greatfull to you if you help me in this regard. Thank you. Sincerely Yours, Dr. Ananta Kumar Atta Asst. Professor cum Post doc Inha University South Korea Ph: 070-7569-7686 (Lab. Number, South Korea)
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Dr. Ananta Kumar Atta
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i have done bca from punjab university. can i do b.ed and tell me the full fee of b.ed or whn it will start .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : NEHA
Ans :

Dear Neha,

You need to be a graduate from any stream in oder to do b.ed.

The dates for cet exam is not out as yet.

Q :  i want to do mbbs course from here .i want to know the fee structure . is there any donation also plz tell me quickly.thk u
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : khadim raza khan
Ans : we provide top medical colleges.for admission in top medical colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now