Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  dear sir, now i finished +2 then i will decided to take fashion tech but my family told should join engineering so what can i do sir? tell me some instruction.
Asked By :  soundarya lakshmi.v, on 10-04-2012

Dear Soundarya,

Do what you are intersted in and think can do better at.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 10-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I have completed +2 with PCB and BCA with Maths and Statistics with 80% marks. I want to take admission in MCA can u tell me that i'm eligible to take admission in MCA or not. If Yes then send details and admission procedure for MCA in your College.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vikash Ranjan
Ans : If u have did BCA then you can go for MCA .If u r from mumbai call me on 9324513452 or mail me on

Q :  what is admission processor to take admission nit kurukshetra for admission
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mukesh biswas
Ans :

Dear Mukesh,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  sir I want to do phd in social work from bharathiyar university, so plz inform me the details
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : princy george
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813/ 7879144446 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Q :  hello, sir i want distance education fees details
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : MANJUPRIYA.M
Ans : i can help u out with this me 9885500728, if ur not from hyd... add zero before my number

Q :  Dear sir, i am mechanical in diploma engg. i have 2 year exp in automotive company i am work on maintenance department. sir i am interested work in railway department. sir can u guided me, who to apply me in Indian railway. sir i am waiting your reply. thanks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : pratik shrivastav
Ans :

Dear Pratik,

You could apply for the Special Class Railway Apprentices & rsquo; Examination by the Union Public Service Commission (

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now