Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  from when application form for m.ed.will be started to submit for session 2013-14 sir......
Asked By :  Rajesh kumar, on 13-09-2013
No Answers
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir i want best mba courses Hyderabad
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Indra
Ans : you can go for IBS, Hyderabad. For further details:09319268660

Q :  nutrition is of how many years? more than 3 years or not...?is there so what is that nutrition course name..please reply me soon..waiting for your answer
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : samaira khan
Ans :

Dear Samaira,

Nutrition can be studied as a degree course , pg course and as a diploma as well. so it depends on you which one to pick up.

Q :  i am appearin for 12 sci in this year, i want to do bsc nautical science . please tell me some related college and its admission dats and its processes? and which is more preferable marine engineering or bsc nautical science?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : akshay
Ans :

Dear Akshay,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Dear mam I completed my TYBCOM with 65% in April 2009 & in May 2010 i given the MCOM-I year exam I want to do Icwai so it is a better option for me or not what I will do? please suggest me & give each and every details about cwa, its fees structure, articalship & its duration
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Deepika bidye
Ans : Hi Deepika,i think you are confused..just relax and think that you are interested or not...ICWA is a good option..and also CS is one of the more option for you..Both are good reputated both Courses you get assumption in Foundation Exams..and can directly appear in Intermediate exam..further more detail about CWA & CS and its Fee-structure must follow this link: These links give you complete information about These Courses.... All the Best.....

Q :  Dear Sir, My niece has done MA from UK . She is currently based in Delhi and has been working with a NGO in Delhi, dealing with HR Violations, especially AFSPA. She is keen to do Ph D in Human Rights from a University in Delhi, preferable as a part time student. Alternately, she could do the course by distance learning, even from an Institution oversees. Please advice on Universities and Institutions which offer such opportunities to Indian citizens. Thanking you. sincerely yours Lt Gen (Retd) Y M Bammi,PhD
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : yogender mohan bammi
Ans :

Dear Yogender,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now