Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  hello respected sir, I passed in chemistry with second class but i want to study more so can you please tell me which short term courses are useful for me in the USA because I applied PR visa for usa ,thank you very much
Asked By :  Bhavin patel, on 07-06-2011
Ans.  we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 20-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Dear Sir, I am working in a central govt.department . Due to some personal reasons I could not complete my BSC( Phy) degree course during.1984-87 . I have passed in English ,Hindi(Second language),Chemistry(Sub) and Physics practicals etc. In the mean time I have lost all my degree mark lists which i have passed .Now i am not having any evidence to prove that I have passed in the language .Now I want to complete my graduation in any subject. Kindly advice me to take a degree and also I want to do my PG also. Can I study BBA or MBA directly with out complete my graduation.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Parameswaran.c.a
Ans : Dear friend we offer distance learning & regular course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ 8103649444 (. praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i want good interior designing college
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shabbir
Ans :

Dear Shabbir,

please see the following link:

Q :  hello sir,can i know ...after b,pharma. which is course better for my brighter career..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : patel ahul
Ans :

Dear Ahul,

You may go for m pharm, msc clinical research

Q :  i need bd or bth distance or direct through serampure
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By :
Q :  sir, i am 3rd year engineering student (branch- computer, mumbai univesity). plz guide me, am i eligible to join defence service in future?? if yes, what are the rules or the criterias for the above.....
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : DEEPA PRAKASH
Ans :

Dear Deepa,

Combined Defence Service exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment to office cadre of the Army, Navy and Air force. CDS exam is conducted generally in the months of May and October. 

Candidates qualifying the written test are interviewed by the Service Selection Board and if finally selected, depending upon the choice given by the candidates and their merit list ranking, are sent to one of the following institutes for orientation training: -

(a) Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun
(b) Naval Academy, Goa
(c) Air Force Academy, Begumpet, Hyderabad
(d) Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now