Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  hello sir please tell me about mbbs course in management quota.
Asked By :  pradeep , on 25-06-2011
Ans.  We do admissions for top medical colleges in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu.I can do for the very cheap rates... as i m having direct contact with most of the top medical colleges.. feel free to contact me for enquiry .. of any medical college in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu. Call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at
  Posted by : Rahul Kumar, on 16-07-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir m doing my 3rd year b.pharm wanna do pharma mba cum m.pharm so is it ok if so then which are d approved colleges in India mainly in maharashtra? . but sir 1 thing dont want 2 do through correspondence. and is it ok if I do both simulteneously? if not dn which are the colleges of pharma mba in pune that r approved?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ashwini v talekar
Ans :

Dear Ashwini,

please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, I am currently in 4th yr. I want to became a "News Reader" on TV news channel like Aaj Tak, NDTV, DD News etc. I have excellent communication skills in "Hindi" Please suggest me the good colleges of mass communication which are providing there Post graduate courses in Hindi.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Atul Agrawal
Ans : Institutes offering News Reader Courses in India • FILM Institute, Delhi/NCR • Center for Research in Art of Film and Television (CRAFT), Delhi/NCR • Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication , Delhi/NCR • Editworks School Of Mass Communication , Delhi/NCR • School of Broadcasting & Communication, Mumbai, • Sadhna Academy For Media Studies, Noida - Delhi/NCR • LIVEWIRES, Mumbai • National Academy of Media Education (NAME), Mumbai • Institute of Media Management and Communication Studies , Delhi/NCR • Kolkata Film & Television Institute, Kolkata • National Institute of Technical Studies (NITS), Kolkata • International Institute for Media & Films (IIMF) , Jaipur For more details:-

Q :  hello sir i am completed my grajuation in bca now i am pursoing mba i want to job in your company please tell which specialisation i take 2nd year please,
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ashish bhagwat
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9993202860 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i wnat to do the B.ED in this year can you tell me the procuder kindly reply for the above contact detail
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : neeraj sharma
Ans :

Dear Neeraj,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  Please let me know the list of CBSE curriculam primary schools at Ghodbandar Rd, Thane West. I need to take an admission of my Son in 1st Std.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : rushita shah
Ans :

Dear Rushita,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now