Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  hi sir.. good morning... i ve completed my 12th got 89.4%...was studying in chennai but now i got shfited in rajasthan...studies are not so good over here...thinkking to do some course and do my degree in private but i cant understand wat to do so plzzzzzz help me as sooon as possible n slove my problem sir plzzzz
Asked By :  poonam, on 08-09-2010
Ans.  There are good colleges in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner and other cities. BITS Pilani is famous Engineering college in Pilani, Rajasthan. You search more colleges in Rajasthan, you will get good colleges.
  Posted by : Arun Mishra, on 21-05-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am a medical transcriptionist with 6 years' experience and a physiotherapist with 1 year's diploma for 8 years, if i want to be an underwriter how and where can I get the training? how much would be the training cost? how long the course may take time?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Biswanath Das
Ans :

Dear Biswanath,

after BHMS you can seek employment in government health care units, dispensaries, voluntary organisations, medical colleges and corporate hospitals or start your own private practice. Speciality homeopathy clinics are now popular all over the country and these clinics offer treatment for a wide variety of diseases using latest equipment to aid diagnosis. Courses that you can pursue to further your education are MD (Doctor of Medicine in Homeopathy), MSc Anatomy, MSc Dental Materials. Another option for you is hospital administration or hospital management. You can also consider courses in clinical research. Hope this information helps

Q :  please inform me that you provide corresponding material?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mayank pandey
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Q :  sir i got 563 in feb mat 2012, i have completed my btech from computers science in 2011, now i m looking for good mba college ,please suggest me a good one .thank you
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : yash
Ans :

Dear Yash,

please see the following link:

Q :  hi sir i have done graduation from ddu gkp up, right now i am working in bpo sector. but i want to get beatter job for stabilty. so please give me some fields whear i can try to get job ///
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anjani kumar rai
Ans : Only degree can not help you to get stable job. You need to do course which should be job oriented. there are certain institutes focusing on students to make them employable. BPO is not stable job sector and dont give job satisfication. Today, Event Management, PR, Media Planning, Hospitality Management, Corporate Administration kind of course are more demanding in market.

Q :  Iam doing job in corporate field . i want to do (VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMS) plz inform me any part time colleges or open universities for this in Bangalore. :)
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Dhananjay
Ans :

dear dahnanjay,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now