Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i'm +2 commerce student and i want to do BCA after my +2 can it possible
Asked By :  PAWAN, on 28-10-2010
Ans.  for BCA Course Mathematics as one of the subject in 10 + 2
  Posted by : Deepak Pashte, on 29-10-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir, My self udaya ku parida I am a plain fresher, i want to join Jindal group in Angul and want to do job as store department or office cleark... So please reply me if u have any recruirment in the company.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Udaya kumar parida
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj msu Distance Learning B.A B.Com M.A MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc M phil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in India which is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (Praveen soni ) or you can also email me on

Q :  send me jaiib question with answer
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : rakhi
Ans :

Dear Rakhi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  sir.., i completed my 12th science and i am interested in both civil and software engineering. which has good scope in india ? what about the average salary of both in india? i also want to know about civil service and how many years will it take to get a job in civil service field?
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shahid
Ans :

Dear Shahid,

Software Engineering is about methodologies, processes and tools to make complex software including design aspects and processes, modeling, quality assurance etc. Institutions such as QAI (Quality Assurance of India) and many organizations who follow processes in software engineering would hire a specialist in this field.

Q :  Which the best boarding school for my son to send, he is 11 yrs
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Neena Kulkarni
Ans :

Dear Neena,

Please see the following link:

Q :  sir , I'm a medical graduate not in govt. job .I want to do three years law graduation course through correspondence . plz help
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : mukesh kumar pandey
Ans :

Dear Mukesh,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now