Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i am bcom, mba and working as trainer in one compay i want do carrer as nutritionist need your guidence.
Asked By :  harshal kothari, on 16-08-2010
Ans.  you can pursue a correspondence course from VLCC in Nutrition and Deitetics. Incase u want to pursue a full time course then u can choose from the following: Post Certificate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics Goutham College , Bangalore, India Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (DNHE) Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, India Nutrition Courses- Diploma in Dietetics, Health and Nutrition VLCC Institute , Delhi/NCR, India
  Posted by : Infinite Courses Admin, on 17-08-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want to know the details of mat exam coaching.... waiting for your answer....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : abhijit dixit
Ans : List of mat exam coaching Institutes in India Abhyaas, Hyderabad , India Adroit 4 Education Jaipur , India Ascent Education Chennai , India Bulls Eye Knowledge Systems, Pune , India Career Forum, Pune , India Expert Educare Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad , India IMS Institute, Mumbai , India T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd) , Secunderabad , India TestMerit, Ghaziabad , India for more details:-

Q :  Sir, I have secured 50,658 in ojee 2011. Please suggest which private college would be best for me? Further, I would like to mention here that if i won't get any suitable college at Orissa, then which rank may be suitable for me to get admitted in best colleges in orissa for the next year? Furthermore, I would also like to take suggestion that if I want to take admission in NIT, Rourkela, then which AIEEE rank will be suitable? Kindly reply as early as possible.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : dipti ranjan jena
Ans : You will not get good private colleges in this rank.

Q :  Sir I completed my M.Phil in physics from Acharya Nagarjuna University in 2012 as a full time, can I extend to Ph.D i want to do ph.D
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Mohammad Yousuf Sayyad
Q :  sie kindly please tell me the dates for IELTS exam for the month of july. regards thanking you vikas sharma
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : VIKAS
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  after b com llb which corse can i doing?
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : hrs
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now