Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i am in my final year of i have always wanted to be a teacher could you please tell what i should do now to enter the teaching field (school).
Asked By :  ramya, on 11-03-2012

Dear Ramya,

You need to do B.ED in order to get into teaching field.(school)

You need to appear for a C.E.T [comman entrance test ]exam before applying for B.ed as it is necessary.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 15-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Sir, i want to LLM ( already B com, Ca, Cs , LLB completed ). My D.O.B. is 15.01.1983. i am from chhattisgarh. Is there any collage offering LLM course ( in long distance ) in chhattisgarh. kindly guide course duration and subjects.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Arun Agrawal
Ans :

Dear Arun,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want information regarding optician course institute in mumbai/Up. and their duration.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : suman
Ans : I am going starting optician class in kalbadevi, Mumbai, you may keep in touch with me. My E mail address is

Q :  i want VYOM LABS placement paper,can u mail me VYOM LABS placement paper??
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : arish
Ans :

Dear arish,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i have completed my BA distance in IGNOU with 55.17%. so can i eligible for MA Mass communication and Journalism in EFLU distance education. what is the fee structure and other details.
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : stephen Bitra
Q :  I want a best coaching centre in kolkata for cat & mat intrances exam
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nitesh
Ans : Best coaching centres for CAT, MAT in Kolkata • ERUDITE • T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd), • Career Forum • Career Launcher For more details:-

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now