Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i am sourav ghosh.i have complet h.s.but i am not contune my stady for my i want to complete my B.A so plz help me and tell me B.A admistion date and all of admition fee and all charge for B.A.thanks
Asked By :  sourav ghosh, on 18-03-2012

Dear Sourav,

please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 19-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Dear sir, good afternoon, i have got married and has a baby, but i desperatly wanted to persue my studies, as i have completed in the year 2007 before marriage, now i wanted to study further thats "Mba " in correspondence, so sir please guide me how should i get admitted to do this course through bangalore university, please help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : usha
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444,96300-00021 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  Sir, please suggest me Interior Designing course after BFA.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Akshat Mongia
Ans :

Dear Akshat,

Please see the following link:

Q :  My wife has completed her 12th in ARTS and wants to pursue her graduation.Any other field wherein she can prosper.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Brian viegas
Ans : if she has interest in graduation..let her go for that..............its good!... i would recommend her to do graduation from a certified college..she should go for regular studies as it is much better than doing correspondance studies along with graduation she should go for a computer course or a beautician course...whichever she likes...there are tons of courses...

Q :  I' have completed my with C.S.E branch and I want to know about list of institutes for programmes offering in India. and suggest me which one is best .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Abhishek Mishra
Ans : Some of the Universities offers M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering Programs Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT),Hyderabad Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata AMC Engineering College, Bangalore Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar Karunya School of Engineering,Coimbatore SCMS School of Engineering and Technology (SSET), Noida - Delhi/NCR Shobhit University,Meerut for more information pls floow the link:-

Q :  i want information about in Phd or M.phill
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : deepak kumar
Ans :

Dear Deepak,

The eligibility criteria for both M.Phil and Ph.D varies for every institute. However the basic requirement is a Masters degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant discipline. However the cut off percentages vary. Some of the institutes conduct entrance exams and some of them require atleast two Research Publications for the Ph.D programs. Some also require work experience of a couple of years. Had you mentioned the subject of your interest and your location, we would have been able to help you better.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now