Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i did my ece in 2011. pls suggest me some courses which will help me out in getting job
Asked By :  shelli, on 13-09-2011
Ans.  Go for Master's program
  Posted by : Alliance Commerce, on 13-09-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  hi ,, i want to pursue phd in human resourse from hpu,, so please tell me the tentetive date of exams and also the sylabi
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ridhima
Ans :

Dear Ridhima,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  hai plz send me the required material for get 2012 in ecil, for cse branch
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vishnupriya
Ans :

Dear Vishnupriya,

Please see the following link:

Q :  dear friends can u help me to find which universities in india offers full time Ph.D in the field of mechanical engineering.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : MANJUNATH
Ans :

Dear manjunath,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Please mail me the current procedure/papers for preparation for naggaro
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Neha Bharti
Ans :

Dear Neha,

Please see the following link:


Q :  how to i get jnu for mba
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : victor
Ans :

Dear Victor,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now