Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i got 24083 ranking in KCET and i belong to 3A category i would like to take computer science, which college i would get in karnataka ?
Asked By :  manasa, on 12-06-2011
Ans.  we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..
  Posted by : gaurav jain, on 12-06-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  how many percentage require for b-tech in computer science.can i know fees of 1yr or 4 yr with hostel charge
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : priyanka singh
Ans : In Karnataka eligibility is P C M 45% Or P C B 45%.Tamilnadu P c m50%. fees In Karnataka 75,000 to1,25,000. Tamilnadu 50,000 to 95,000. The fess will come based on the colleges. If u want admission means please contact to this number +91 99 16 10 74 29

Q :  now am studying M.SC CHEMISTRY FINAL YEAR..plz tel me what is the process of joining in LLB without any law entrance in delhi university..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prathyusha choudhari
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813/ 7879144446 (. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Q :  sir, i am a e.c ( 5th secm) engineer. how can i get admission in ?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : swati
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :   Respected Sir?Madam, I have copleted my Arts from Mysore University and Now I am teacher in CBSC school and would like to do my B.P.Ed. therefore i request you to send me the admission details and fees structures of the course. Thanking You
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ambrit Barwa
Ans :

Dear Ambrit,

please see the following link:

Q :  Respected sir/mam, can you tell the fee structure for ph.D. I am m-tech fresher with 75% throughout my academics, am i eligible to do my ph.D in 2017 by qualifying the pd.D entrance test without having any experience in engineering colleges. please help providing information. Thanking you
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : mounika
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now