Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i have completed final and i want to know the eligibility for admission in b.ed.
Asked By :  kailashbhartiya, on 25-02-2012

Dear Kailash,

to do b.ed one needs to be a graduate from any stream.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 13-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want to bba in top colleges of kokata.Will you please email me admission procedure,collge lists,fee structure,placement modules,etc everything about the college
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Shanu Gupta
Ans :

Dear Shanu,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I have given the 12th exam & I want to know From where & when b.ed form i get. please mail on my email id
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Amarjeet
Ans :

Dear Amarjeet,

To do B.ed you need to be a graduate at least.


Q :  I have completed B.Sc Maths, M.Sc Computer Science and i have studing in curres M.Sc Maths it will be complete within this year, further what professional course i will do for better job. Please sugges me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Jayanthi.J
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i've completed my Btech in civil engg.. what is eligibility for M.arch course??? am i eligible for that???
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : RESHMA.T.VILASAN
Ans :

Dear Reshma,

Candidate should have passed the B.Arch. examination with aggregate 50 percent, from recognized University or institute with securing minimum 50 percent with or without valid GATE score. The candidate shall also pass entrance test and interview conducted by admission authority and the educational qualification as stipulated in the revised norms laid down by the Council of Architecture or University of Pune. If you are a prospective student, the following informative pages will help you understand how the post graduate degree course of M. Arch. - Landscape Architecture is designed, developed and structured to help you gain value from your education.

Q :  i am studing 2nd year of computer engineering, i want to apply for the po exam but i had no ideas that i had to apply in jan. what can i do now to apply?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : arti srivastava
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now