Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i have done diploma in architecture assistantship and i want to do b.arch by distance learninig or online education,so how do and where do i can get admission please help me .
Asked By :  chandni, on 18-05-2012

Dear Chandni,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 18-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i am 30 years old married woman . i want to do fashion technology part time course at bhubaneswar. i did B.Sc computers ('96-'99)
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : madhavi
Ans :

Dear Madhvi,

Please see the following link:



Q :  i can see the model placement papers in polaris
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : dhivya
Ans :

Dear Dhivya,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Is eiilm university of skkim valid till now for distance course like bcom. I want to apply for bcom but not confident whether eiilm is still UFC approved or there is a fake admission going on.pls reply urgently because the last date for admission iis9/06/12
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Tanya Jain
Ans :

Dear Tanya,

EIILM is UGC recognised and approved.


Q :  I have done my MA from RB university, & want to get admission for 2013-14 academic year B.Ed course in Goa University. Please intimate me the further procedure for the above course.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sonali Das
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, jnu shreedhar shrinath j and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,, Bed, (agriculture), Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9755522444(. praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :   I want get a good residential school for my daughter for class VIII (CBSC board) in an around Darjeeling or Kurseong may be at Kalimpong for next financial year. Please do the needful & inform by mail or Phone.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sukanta Dutta
Ans :

Dear Sukanta,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now