Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i have sustaine in rural developmente and vallable comunity in thier need for government skemes and the rec ngos hvave whil be growtrh off ppor peoples and rural need peoples so social work need full peoples resarch thir him
Asked By :  prasannakumar B R, on 24-07-2018
No Answers
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir i want to preapation of IAS exame in rudrapur city . please give me acoaching center advice......
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : SANY BANSAL
Ans :

Dear Sany,

Please see the following link:

Q :  please send me the wipro placement paper on my id . i have writtent tet on 3rd march.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ashish
Ans :

Dear Ashish,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Hai i want to do my bca or bsc in computer applications from bangalore in correspondance.......... plz instruct me all the details ... and what are the rules and regulations..... age group if doing a degree after 10th.....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Poornima
Ans :

Dear Poornima,

please see the following link:

Q :  hi i am gate scorer, so it need to give intrance for PHD admission, please imform me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : rajendra jadhav
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  sir, i am now doing b.e. civil and i have completed 2nd i would like to know whether doing ME outside will be good for me as i am mainly looking upon government jobs......since i am the only child in my family........
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : santosh kumar
Ans :

Dear Santhos,

do it from where ever you can


Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now