Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i like to study mtec in chemical engineering.what r the minimum qualification required for this?is any chance of joining mtec courses without gate exam
Asked By :  jishnu mohan, on 19-09-2010
Ans.  first of all I would like to know that you want to do M.Tech ( Chemical ), but you haven't mentioned that you want to this course through Distance or Regular. For further Details You can Also call me on 9540363999 / 9313047970
  Posted by : SANTOSH JHA, on 10-03-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want to get admission in good engineering college
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : abhishek shah
Ans : Good Engineering Colleges in India:-

Q :  Sir i want to know about some names of the colleges in Mumbai for Nautical Science. I completed my 12th board exams..and want admission in a college.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Lancaster Dsouza
Ans :

Dear Lancaster,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I am undergraduate working professional I am looking for any short term degree course which is equivalent to graduation. kindly suggest.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prince maurya
Ans :

Dear Prince,

A diploma course is not considered equivalent to a three year graduate degree course either for purposes of employment or for further education. A diploma course is normally a short term course (it could range from a few weeks to 2 or 3 years) and normally focusses on a vocational career. A graduation by a recognised University is considered more extensive and in depth. The latter normally takes a minimum of 3 years for completion and in some technical fields even 4 years.

Q :  Hi, My son is studing in 9th Class. He want to take the admission in best medical college for his MBBS, Request to please provide me the guide line from where he can do his 10+2 along with coaching of his PMT classes Regards Satish
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Satish Kumar
Ans :

Dear Satish,

Please see the following link:

Q :  I' ve completed my graduation in agrochemicals in the year 1992 and now I have to take admission in M.Sc. Microbiology from distance education. Please suggest me some recognised universities.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : SANJAY KUMAR
Ans : M.Sc. Microbiology from distance education.all information provide my knowledge in one web site this url search

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now