Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i study in class10.i very confuse in subject for pilot is science & maths so which sub i choose in 11.
Asked By :  gulapsha khan, on 19-02-2011
Ans.  See gulapsha u take PCMB in 1st puc n den it vl b easy for u .......
  Posted by : ZIAULHAQ AN, on 20-02-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I'm doing my BCA final year and so far I've scored distintion in all the exams.Is it possible for me to join the top colleges of Karnataka? if so suggest the colleges where i can persive my higher education ie MCA.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Jerome Francis
Ans : Yea you can get the top colleges of Karnataka but you have to do fast for admissions as the classes for MCA will be going to be start soon. For futher details call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at

Q :  i am 23 year old man . i am working in private industry . i have interest in textile design . i thought of doing part time (sat and sun)courses in textile design .please tell me some colleges and procedure to do so and when do the college gives application forms?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : bala
Ans :

Dear Bala,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Dear sir/madam, I had completed 3 year diploma in ECE branch. I had also completed3 month automation diploma also. I am fresher so i need job plz help me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : parveen kumar
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on+91-,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i want special teacher b.ed admission when admission is open please send me details.
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : arun s.pawar
Q :  i will interested in bca cource but i want in correspondence becouse so money problem thats why i want pls help me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Harish kumar
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now