Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i want to admission in BCA. what is qualification and is the necessary in Mathematics in 12th.
Asked By :  ramnaresh, on 12-06-2012

Dear Ramnaresh,

Colleges are affiliated to different universities whereas some are autonomous. Each of the college is having its own eligibility criteria, but some of them are common. Here are some of the common eligibility criteria which are to be met by the student.The student should have minimum educational qualification of class XII from some recognised university. The student should be able to complete his 10+2 with minimum 50% marks. Most of the colleges require a student who had mathematics, physics, and chemistry in his class XII. While there are some who require its student to have English as one of the subjects in class XII.
There are some colleges who have some entrance exam for the students. The student will be eligible to apply for the college only in the condition when the student fulfils the minimum required marks in that entrance exam.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 13-06-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  now i am doing mba in thanjavur, based for finance. i want job
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : surendran
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on+91-,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  I want 2 study in B.TECH in civil Engeering from top collages.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jannati firdaush
Ans :

Dear Jannati,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want to study robotics engineering in Japan, Germany or Australia
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Poojan Parikh
Ans :

Dear Poojan,

Please see the following link:


Q :  DEAR sir i completed B.SC in madras university Now i would like to take up 3yrs llb(law)course from any university which is having disatnace education APPROVED BY BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA to practice. plz advise Thanking you Regards karthikeyan
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : karthi
Ans :

Dear Karthi,

please see the following link:

Q :  I want to admit my son in class XI in an army school. At present he is in 10th Std. Last year he attended the NCC RD Camp representing Rajasthan in New Delhi. Kindly let me know and do guide me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Anuradha R
Ans :

Dear Anuradha,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now