Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i want to do Phd in tourism from distance as I am a PG in tourism.I am working as a trainer now.Please let me know soon.
Asked By :  karuna, on 22-06-2012

Dear Karuna,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 23-06-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am BSc Hons with 55% can i take admission in B ed in Ranchi collage when admission take place
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sangita sah
Ans :

Dear Sangeeta,

you can. In oder to take up b.ed you need to be a graduate.

you also need to appear for an entrance exam.


Q :  i have 10 pass tell me about diploma in engineering part time
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : amit s umbre
Ans :

Dear Amit,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, please send me the previous year paper of BEL for Post of Probationary Engineer(PE) 2012, for CSE.Please sir also mention the syllabus for the same. If possible then please highlight the important topics which are always asked
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shubhi
Ans :

Dear Shubhi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want to learn karate in the month of may
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : aditi
Ans :

Dear Aditi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want details about admission procedure and fee structure of bba
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : pooja shivaji paul
Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now