Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i want to do a phd in computer science part time in Ludhiana from recognized university
Asked By :  sonia, on 22-02-2012

Dear Sonia,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 18-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want list of best diploma courses in India?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Amir Ali
Ans : Best diploma courses in india ,Youth Development Work Diploma Course,Vegetable Production Diploma Courses,Tourism Studies Diploma Courses,Tourism and Hotel Management Diploma Courses,Textile Designing Diploma Courses etc i found a lot of imp info on diploma courses this brilliant site further information about diploma courses check the below link:

Q :  sir,igot 97 in eamcet and 24 percent weightage in groups can i get seat in jntu if does not please tell me top colleges that i can get.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : pushpak
Ans : we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..

Q :  D/r SIR, I want to admit in phd prog. Now i am working as permanent prof in economics since 15 yrs back. So, help me to acquire the degree. thank U
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Amalesh kr. Dutta
Ans :

Dear Amalesh,

In most of the Universities the eligibility to do PhD in economics is that the candidate needs to have an M.Phil from a recognized University with 55% -60% aggregate marks.

Q :  hello sir/madam i had done graduation & also 3 yr. diploma course in interior design , now i want to do mba plz suggest me course for that.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shivangi
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9993202860 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  i like to study mtec in chemical engineering.what r the minimum qualification required for this?is any chance of joining mtec courses without gate exam
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jishnu mohan
Ans : first of all I would like to know that you want to do M.Tech ( Chemical ), but you haven't mentioned that you want to this course through Distance or Regular. For further Details You can Also call me on 9540363999 / 9313047970

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now