Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  i want to do networking courses so i wants to take information of hcl courses..........
Asked By :  abhishek arora, on 21-03-2012

Dear Abhishek,

please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 21-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want to know the whole process of admission and fee structure including hostel charges for Masters in Tourism Management as well as when the Admission notice for the above course will be published for the year 2011 admissions.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Tanya Aggarwal
Ans : dude..... if ur looking for tourism and management ..... i have the reference in tourism and management collages.... contact me on 9885500728.... if you are not from hyderabad, add zero before my number

Q :  sir.i am a student how has taken pcb in 12th standard...sir i want to do career can be made in dis feild....after b pharma wot is the process of being a drug inspector.....sir guide me too for best college in mumbai for b pharma.....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : priyanka prasad
Ans :

Dear Priyanka,

A Drug Inspector inspects establishment where foods, drugs, cosmetics, and similar consumer items are manufactured, handled, stored, or sold to enforce legal standards of sanitation, purity, and grading. To qualify as a Drug Inspector you need a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Master’s degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceuticals as a special subject or equivalent or Associate Diploma of the Institute of Chemists (India) obtained by passing the exam with "Analysis of Drugs & Pharmaceuticals" as a subject or Pharmaceutical Chemist Diploma of the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain or a degree in Medicine or Science with at least 1-year training in a lab under (i) Govt Analyst appointed under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act or (ii) Chemical Examiner or (iii) Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chemistry, Great Britain (Branch E). The Central Drugs Standard Control Organization recruits drug inspectors through the UPSC.

Q :  i intrest in news and media so give me a list of collage name in indore
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shahrukh
Ans :

Dear Shahruk,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Hello sir, My name is vivek sharma Iam student of bsc 2nd year........sir, but Iam intrested in computer verry much......pleasd guide me sir.....what i do.......
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vivek sharma
Ans :

Dear vivek

please see the following link:

Q :  i am in secondary sch. and i want to make a game design... career after university. Selorm Ayawli, Ghana.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ayawli Selorm
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on+91-,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now