Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  iam doing my 1st year with math hons..i want to know wat should i do for becoming an ips officer.from now....
Asked By :  Bapan bhakat, on 07-05-2012

Dear Bapan,


-Minimum graduation from a recognized university

-just passing percentage required

-for general candidates age should be b/w 21 to 28 years

-relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST

-Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 07-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  what is the last date of Admission in B.Sc.for maths in session 2012-2013and how can I get the form.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mritunjay Kumar Singh
Ans :

Dear Mritunjay,

For details regarding the admission procedure you may check with the University in person.

Q :  iam working govt polytechnic Sir , I have completed B.diploma in mechnical engineering , I want to do in distance mode . will you please send me some necessary information about that course and JNTUH university Thank you
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : s n murali
Ans : Distance Learning Engineering Universities • School of Continuing & Distance Education, JNTU , Hyderabad • Department of Distance Education Thapar University , Patiala • Distance Learning Degree Rai University , Delhi/NCR • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Delhi/NCR • School of Distance Education, Andhra University Visakhapatnam For more Information follow the link:-

Q :  plz send the selection procedure and sample test papers for me i have interview on next week
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anju
Ans :

Dear Anju,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, please send me the previous year paper of BEL for Post of Probationary Engineer(PE) 2012, for CSE.Please sir also mention the syllabus for the same. If possible then please highlight the important topics which are always asked
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shubhi
Ans :

Dear Shubhi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  sir, i am from eee can i get the model papers and the previous year papers of ecil.thank you.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sriram
Ans :

Dear Sriram,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now