Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  is there any girls college in Delhi ? my AIEEE rank is 234100 and category rank is 12966 which college i can get in Delhi with 70% in 12th ? plz reply soon
Asked By :  monica verma, on 09-07-2011
Ans.  You will not get the good college on this rank in Delhi.
  Posted by : Rahul Kumar, on 09-07-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  good day sir, I want to join for coaching for FDA,SDA, B.ed exams. how long coaching goes on? tell me the fees details and will it help for all three exams?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : VEENA
Ans : You have not specified your city Veena.

Q :  sir, i ad competed my 12th,anddong in corepodnce,iver intereste to join indian navy.can u plz tel howo aply for it
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ranjithkumaran
Ans :

Dear Rajnith,

Eligibility conditions: Unmarried male Indian citizens meeting following criteria are eligible to apply
Age limit: 17 to 21 years born between 01 August 1989 31 July 1993 (both dates inclusive)

Educational qualification: 10+2 equivalent with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and at least one of optional subject as Chemistry/Biology/ Computer science

Q :  sir/madam, how can i get admission in b.ed. please reply
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : bhagyashri k.
Ans :

Dear Bhagyshri,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  sir i am studing physics please send iit syllabus and model papers
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : surendra peta
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  please suggest some good part time MBA colleges available in Bhopal. I am working with MNC.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : vivek nawani
Ans :

Dear Vivek,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now