Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  my medical cut off is 193.25. Will i get a medicine seat through councelling. if possible which college i may get
Asked By :  kokila, on 11-05-2011
Ans.  check the college availability for TNEA2011 for your cutoff at tneahelp[dot]in
  Posted by : Neo Smith, on 22-06-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I've completed 12th,can i get admission in ur college.if not can u suggest what to do,I am very much intersted in management studies.also want to study out of nagpur.thanx.roshni batwani
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : roshni batwani
Ans :

Dear Roshni,

After class XII with commerce, you can pursue graduation and may also apply for professional courses like the five year integrated law degree course, or the three or four-year hotel management degree course or Bachelor of Fine Arts in fine arts/ applied art or an undergraduate programme in design, fashion design or allied programmes that are suitable for those with aptitude for drawing/ sketching. Courses for commerce students include the traditional B.Com, B.Com course with vocational courses like taxation, computer applications, etc, B. Com (Banking & Insurance) and B.Com (Accounting & Finance) and they can also apply for Bachelor's in Business Studies/ Administration, BMS, BMM, BCA, economics or switch to BA. Alongside B.Com value-addition could be through the insurance qualifications offered by the Insurance Institute of India ( or actuarial training.

Q :  sir/mam piease send me list of top 50 collage in india for doing M TEC in ECE branch
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : naveen
Ans :

Dear Naveen,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Hi! I am graduate interested in fashion designing. Please suggest the best college suitable for me in mumbai and also the procedure how to get admission in it.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Kiran Takatrao
Ans :

Dear Kiran,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i m simply a graduate can i do my b.ed coure i want do in odisha
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : manini mohapatra
Ans :

Yes, you can do your B.ed course. You have to check which college or university offers the same in Orissa.

Q :  Dear sir /mam I m completing graduation in 2007 can i do M.A. pls reply me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : surekha
Ans :

Dear Surekha,

You can definitely go ahead.

Good luck.

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now