Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  my rank is 189566 in all over india.tell me which college prefer to me.
Asked By :  shivani shukla, on 15-06-2011
Ans.  we provide top engineering colleges like VIT ,Rv, RAMAIAH,BMS,PESIT,HINDUSTAN,SATHYABHAMA,SRM,MVIT,DAYANAND SAGAR,SJBIT,NAGARJUNA,ACHARYA, MIT AND MANY MORE COLLEGES.for admission in top btech/mtech colleges do contact us...admission in management quota in bangalore vellor chenai mumbai pune ngp delhi for courses like engineering mba mbbs md mds bds bbm bca bcom mca pharma or any other course do contact 9379660310 shiksha consultancy bangalore .advance booking open... send ur contact and academic details here..
  Posted by : gaurav jain, on 15-06-2011
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i want to know the fee structure and other details of MCA
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : kirti piplani
Ans : Dear friend we offered many courses in distance mode & regular mode and you have opportunity to complete your graduation and other courses in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, sobhit,manav bharti,shridhar,monad,jnu and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. Pharmacy, PhD, and many courses, In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information you can contact on me +91-9584220813 / 9752445496(. Alok singh) or you can also email me on

Q :  I BCA Student so i want admission in MCA Please Help Me & Inform all procedure admission
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : Vasim I Shaikh
Q :  I am doing and i want to do 10 month internship from your company. Can you provide internship for students.So please tell me for the same. Thank you Regards Shivangi Saraswat
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : shivangi saraswat
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  want to take admission for phd in chemistry. I have done M.Sc. Chemistry in 1996 and having 15 years of work experience. So please guide me how can i get admission for phd degree course
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : yogesh chutake
Ans :

Dear Yogesh,

Please see the following link:

Q :  iam doing my 1st year with math hons..i want to know wat should i do for becoming an ips officer.from now....
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Bapan bhakat
Ans :

Dear Bapan,


-Minimum graduation from a recognized university

-just passing percentage required

-for general candidates age should be b/w 21 to 28 years

-relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST

-Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now