Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  please send me the nda question papers{previous} with solutions
Asked By :  SANJO, on 10-02-2012

Dear Sanjo,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 27-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  To know about when b.ed conduct entrance test. How is its procedure. & I want to do b.ed so I want to get b.ed information.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Rakhi Pal
Ans :

Dear Rahki,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  can i take addmision in this year
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : smirty kumari
Ans : We do admissions for top engg,medical and other course colleges in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu.I can do for the very cheap rates... as i m having direct contact with most of the top medical colleges.. feel free to contact me for enquiry .. of any medical college in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu. Call me at 09962542769,08144074006 or email me at

Q :  Sir, Plz provide me BEL sample papers & previous year question papers for PE in ECE. Plz send that in my email id as provided above. Regards, Prabik
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prabik sarmah
Ans :

Dear Prabik,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, i had given my 12th exam and i had scored 54%. i know its not too good but than also searching for a good college in pune.....hope you will help me..........and i want to fill online form for admission .........please help me..............thankyou
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : kavita gogoi
Ans : its very good marks not bad...u can take admission in institute of international trade Kolkata . ii trade offering you many professional program u can take admission in B.B.A under affiliated W.B.U.T. for more enquiry u can mail me make your career with professional courses its very helpful to build your career in corporates life

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : SHUBHAM
Ans :

Dear Shubham,

Please see the following link:


Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now