Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  res sir , please guide me , i m +2 pass with 76%marks from punjab board with eng literature and psychology in 1998 ,due to some family problems i had to stop my studies but now i want to restart my studies can u sugest me that is there such program like ba in one sitting exam ,,or any other studies that can help me in future for doing good job
Asked By :  tanminder, on 05-01-2012
Ans.  Hello Tanminder, I have great options available for you with me for one sitting mode. For more information regarding that please call me on +91-9722268040(Vishal Salat) or else you can email me at
  Posted by : vishal salat, on 05-01-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  sir i want to become a film director but i didnt know what i do please HELP me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : rahul
Ans : Institutes offering Film Direction Courses in India • Whistling Woods International , Mumbai • Zee Institute of Media Arts(ZIMA), Mumba • Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) , Pune • Kolkata Film & Television Institute, Kolkata • L V Prasad Film and TV Academy , Chennai • C.I.N.E.M.A (Cosmic Institution of Neo Entertainment, Media & Arts) , Delhi/NCR • LIVEWIRES, Mumbai • National Academy of Media Education (NAME), Mumbai • Mumbai Film Academy , Mumbai • National Institute of Film and Fine Arts (NIFFA), Kolkata • Mad Arts, Jaspal Bhatti Film School, Mohali • International Institute for Media & Films (IIMF) , Jaipur For more details pls follow the link:-

Q :  sir, i have completed graduation. What can i do after my % is only 49.56% . pls saggest me which course good for my future so ..... what shoud i do sir.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ravi
Ans : Some of the good courses after B.Com:- MBA, PGDM, M.Com, MMS, MFM, MMM, CFP for more details pls follow the link:-

Q :  i have full information about mba colleges and what is the prosess about joing in to mba collegs
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : haribabu
Q :  I am BSc Hons with 55% can i take admission in B ed in Ranchi collage when admission take place
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : sangita sah
Ans :

Dear Sangeeta,

you can. In oder to take up b.ed you need to be a graduate.

you also need to appear for an entrance exam.


Q :  which are the CBSE board schools in Thane (west) area for 11th-12th std? Thanks
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : prem
Ans :

Dear Prem,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now