Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  respected sir, i m completed my M- pharma in pharmaceutical Analysis i want to join anti-narcotics department so what can i do for that plz guide by providing all information regarding this
Asked By :  deepa, on 22-11-2011
Ans.  we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on+91-,8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 09-05-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am HSC i want to do BBA near by sion
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Hitesh Sahani
Ans :

Dear Hitesh,

Please see the following link:

Q :  when will the admission form for B.Ed be available??please reply soon!!
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : dipika kumari singh
Q :  Dear Sir, My son is in X ICSE Syllabus. He will join 10+2 from next year with same ICSE. I want to know, is there any coaching institute in Mumbai who teaches 10+2 Cousre alongwith IIT/JEE for forthcoming year after his XII Completion? Thanks / Regards,
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : VINOD TRIPATHI
Ans : Top IIT JEE Coaching Institutes in Mumbai • Kalrashukla Classes • Aakash IIT-JEE • FIITJEE Limited • IITian's PACE Education Ltd • Insight • Rao IIT Academy (RIIT) • Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd. • The Scholars Hub • Universal Tutorials • Yukti Educational Services (YES) For more info pls follow the link:-

1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : anil
Ans : Some of the Best MBA Institutes offers Executive MBA Course in Hyderabad IBS, Hyderabad , Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Indian School of Business (ISB) For more details:-

Q :  Sir, I am a employee in Indian Army. My name is Gurdeep Singh. I am graduate. I want to do correspondence b.ed from Punjab without teaaching expericece. Suggest me colleges from which I can do.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : GURDEE SINGH
Ans :

Dear Gurdee,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now