Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  respected sir pls tell me know the details of for the course of in English (i completed degree)
Asked By :  mahipal, on 16-12-2011
Ans.  we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 15-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  Respected sir, I'm nivetha from tirupur, Completed DHT(Diploma in Handloom Technology ) in 2007. Now im a housewife. I request you to send the details to study law in correspondence. waiting for yor reply. Thanks in advance
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nivetha Saravanakumar
Ans :

Dear Nivetha,

You can pursue Law through the distance mode but this is not advised as distance Law does not allows you to practice law as a career. Regular Law course would be a far better option when compared to other.

Q :   Sir i need which course is much better after finishing 12th in biology science
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : indrajith
Ans :

Dear Indrajeet,

With your subjects at school you can consider professional courses in medicine and allied fields, engineering (Biotechnology, Biomedical engineering), pharmacy, B.Sc (biotechnology, microbiology, biology etc). For engineering field you need to have mathematics at the +2 level or even general graduation courses in any science or commerce or arts subject or seek study options in fields like designing, IT, languages or join the defence services etc. There is scope in all fields. The choice will depend on your individual interests, personality, aptitude, ability, strengths and career goals. It will help to work with career guidance professional. Alternatively you can take some online assessments of skills and personality to understand yourself better.

Q :  Hello Sir My name is Cherry,from New Delhi. I hv finished my Graduation in B.A.Prog with 47%. Now I want to know abt the B.ED corrospondence course from a recognise university and detail abt the fee, prospectus and the date of starting,please mail me all the relevant information asap. with regards
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : cherry
Ans :

Dear Cherry,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i want to study BBA .please give information
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ANKU PANDEY
Ans :

Dear Anku,

BBA is a full time graduation in business administration it is a 3yr graduation course.BBA has to be done from recognized university.You can select specialization in your 3rd year such as finance, marketing, human resource and agribusiness depending on university from which you doing.

Q :  Sir, I am a employee in Indian Army. My name is Gurdeep Singh. I am graduate. I want to do correspondence b.ed from Punjab without teaaching expericece. Suggest me colleges from which I can do.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : GURDEE SINGH
Ans :

Dear Gurdee,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now