Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir,i am a B.pharma graduate.i am expecting from you the list of good M.pharma colleges offering the courses at lest prices.
Asked By :  I.chandra sekhar , on 26-09-2010
Ans.  List of M.Pharma colleges in India Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore Allana College of Pharmacy, Pune Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy, Navi Mumbai Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences, Kolkata G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji H.K.E.S.'s College of Pharmacy, Gulbarga for more info plz follow the link:-
  Posted by : Deepak Pashte, on 27-09-2010
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :   I m looking for best bank po coaching center in nigdi, pimpri chinchwad plz let know the list as soon as possible...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : khayati
Ans :

Dear Khayati,

please see the following link:

Q :  send me the placement paper asap.thanks a lot :)
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : raju.golusula
Ans :

Dear Raju,

please see the following link:

Q :  I am a Bcom graduate. So, can you please inform me the date of interview.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Avilasha Bhuit
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-96300-00021,+91-8103649444 (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q :  hello sir,i have completed my engineering in year2010 and presently i am lecturer in college but my aim is to join merchant navy,i tried for it many time but could not get with the prpoer branch is electronics and communication..plz help me sir..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : akshay sharma
Ans :

Dear Akshay,

The minimum eligibility for courses in nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness.
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Q :  i want placement papers with ans
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : upendra
Ans :

Dear Upendra,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now