Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir i am a student of Bsc.(H) Home science food &nutrition elective.i want to become a successful dietetian.for that what will i do?
Asked By :  Jyoti Singh, on 08-03-2012

Dear Jyoti,

you can do a specialization course which can help u to be a successful dietetian.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 19-03-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  hi i am anita in jabalpur i have done my MBA in HR so i want to do Phd in management. Kindly keep me updated with all admission alerts of all the Universities in india.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Anita Dubey
Ans : Hi Anita, You can impart Phd in Management subject and you can pursue this course through the medium of distance learning. We at asiel academy propose such programmes through out National as well as International partnering universities, where the national universities are UGC accredited and International university being globally recognize. If you require further details I cordially request you to reach us through the below mentioned modes: Contact No - 08511120906. Email ID - - Poonam Lachhwani.

Q :  we have to attend classes for correspondence mba or no? and what are tha last date for collecting the form ?
2 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : aditi mehta
Ans :

Dear Aditi,

In correspondence or distance MBA, it is not compulsory to attend classes. Although classes are held on weekends at the contact centre. Study material is sent to you through post or collected from the contact centre. Assignment and projects have to submitted either online or through post. You and the institute maybe in different locations. You may have to visit the institute for exam or it may be conducted at the contact centre itself.

please see the following link for the institutes:

Q :  i want the best cs institute in hyderabad and the course syllabus and the fees details also
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : pallavi
Ans :

Dear Pallavi,

Please see the following link:

Q :  i passed 12 with math science subject so, can i apply for M.C.A tell me full in formation ????
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ARUNA
Ans :

Dear Aruna,

There are institute like JNU which require 60% of marks in graduation amd paper emphsis on maths where BCA finds difficult .Most of the universities look for 50% marks. incase you want to do by distance mode then there is no need of any percentage of marks

Q :  i want top know the mca college in delhi
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : zamal hyder
Ans :

Dear Zamal,

please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now