Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir,i am final year student of MCA,and i want to attend the IAS exam.please tell me can i give the IAS exam.& what subjects available for MCA..
Asked By :  shagufta, on 28-05-2012

Dear Shagufta,

To appear for the civil services, you should have a degree from universities or educational institute that which are recognized as universities by The University Grants Commission Act 1956 or an equivalent qualification. In that case you can appear for the civil services exam even if you are awaiting your final year results. In general, it is not important that the course is a regular, contact course or a distance learning course. What matters is that the university you have got your degree from is a deemed University as per the UGC ACT 1956 and therefore you can sit for the UPSC exam. The choice of an optional subject in the civil service examination does not necessarily have to do with your subjects in graduation. Many a students do take up completely different subjects as well because they are more scoring and the candidates are able to master them easily..

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 06-06-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  kindly send detail in mail of Bsc in nautical science correspondence course approved by Mumbai University.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mitesh Lama
Ans :

Dear Mitesh,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Sir, I have secured 50,658 in ojee 2011. Please suggest which private college would be best for me? Further, I would like to mention here that if i won't get any suitable college at Orissa, then which rank may be suitable for me to get admitted in best colleges in orissa for the next year? Furthermore, I would also like to take suggestion that if I want to take admission in NIT, Rourkela, then which AIEEE rank will be suitable? Kindly reply as early as possible.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : dipti ranjan jena
Ans : You will not get good private colleges in this rank.

Q :  please send me the ece model entrance test papers and the subjects to be prepared...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Apurva
Ans :

Dear Apurva,

Please see the following link;

Q :  i want to learn to english spoken
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Ramesh pal
Ans :

Dear ramesh,

Please see the following link:

Q :  Please tell me what I should after B.Com.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : omparkash
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now