Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir i complete my puc in mysore college,i want to study but family some problems i cnt so plsssss suggest me,how to learn and which college is better in banglore i cnt pay the more donation so suggest me sir pls im waitng for your reply..
Asked By :  anusha, on 28-01-2012
Ans.  Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best
  Posted by : pankaj sankhala, on 11-11-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am looking forward for a suitable commerce college in Jaipur for my sister, one preferred option is International College for Girls, but I want to explore more options. I am seeking a recommendation from your expert counselors. Thanks Regards Tirth Nakani
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Tirth Nakani
Ans :

Dear Tirth,

List of commerece colleges in Jaipur:

1.International College for Girls, Jaipur
2.Jaipur National University
4.R. A Podar Institute of Management
5.S.S.Jain Subodh P.G.College


Q :  i want apply for a job in bank n i am passing my 12th this year please advise me for forms and courses also Thanks Vinita
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Vinita Pawar
Ans :

Dear Vinita,

please see the following link:

Q :  I want to know if there is any best institute for master in tourism course like MTA/MBA in TOURISM in goa, AND it's fee structure
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Raja
Ans :

Dear Raja,

please see the following link:

Q :  want admission for Master in Social Work. The study centres in Kolkata especially South Kolkata where the course can be done may be informed. When is the admission procedure for 2016 starting? Whether the application for admission to be be done on line.
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By : SWATI DAS GUPTA
Q :  I have completed my B.Sc regular in 2003, working as a senior software engineer in IT. I have completed MCA in 2011 from Madras University in correspondence course. I want to apply for Bachelor of Law course in correspondence. Please share me details.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Neelima B
Ans :

Dear Neelima,

Please see the following link:

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now