Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir i had passed 12th exam with 62% nw i had confused to what to do?pls say to me the best suggestion pls sir..........
Asked By :  faizan mansuri, on 29-05-2012

Dear Faizan,

After class XII with commerce, you can pursue graduation and may also apply for professional courses like the five year integrated law degree course, or the three or four-year hotel management degree course or Bachelor of Fine Arts in fine arts/ applied art or an undergraduate programme in design, fashion design or allied programmes that are suitable for those with aptitude for drawing/ sketching. Courses for commerce students include the traditional B.Com, B.Com course with vocational courses like taxation, computer applications, etc, B. Com (Banking & Insurance) and B.Com (Accounting & Finance) and they can also apply for Bachelor's in Business Studies/ Administration, BMS, BMM, BCA, economics or switch to BA. Alongside B.Com value-addition could be through the insurance qualifications offered by the Insurance Institute of India ( or actuarial training.

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 06-06-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i have completed my MSc in biomedical instrumentation. i like ti do PHD. can you give me some suggestions about my higher studies
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : jestin
Ans : Dear Jestin! You can do Phd program from Manav Bahrti University , Solan. You can take up the admission in July 2011 Session. Call at 94170 17408 for more details or mail as Manish Chandra

Q :  I Want to know that i have got 56.6% in 12thclass from cbse board .Please suggest me some colleges
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : AAMIR KHAN
Ans : you choose Hotel management , BCA or BBA its goods for your career . for enquiry - 09634074488

Q :  can you please tell me about private dental colleges in pune offering MDS courses? and about the related fees and capitation structure?
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Dr. chitra
Ans : Some of the Dental colleges in Pune offering MDS courses • Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College & Hospital (Pune) • M. A. Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre • Sinhgad Dental College and Hospital For more details please follow the link: -

Q :  hi, which date is last date to apply for MCA course in CHRIST UNIVERSITY. Please make sure me about the last date .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Darshan
Ans : For direct admission MBBS,MBA,Engineering, PG, Pharma ,BBM, BBA do contact us for top colleges in India with DONATION / NO DONATION colleges. With provide assistance accommodation & food facilitites . Contact US - 09590904894 S.Sudhakar

Q :  hi,i will be completing my MBA in HR specialization in Apr 2012.I am keen to work with Google.Could i get an email id so that i can forward my resume. thanks n regards Supriya Salian
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : supriya
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8103649444, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now