Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  sir, i want the detail about phd in forestry and admission procedure
Asked By :  chiranjivi sinha, on 08-01-2012
Ans.  Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on
  Posted by : praveen soni, on 26-09-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i need bd or bth distance or direct through serampure
No Answer | Ans Now Asked By :
Q :  i wnat to do the B.ED in this year can you tell me the procuder kindly reply for the above contact detail
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : neeraj sharma
Ans :

Dear Neeraj,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  Sir, I want to do (Corresponance).please provide me university name and date of admission
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Saurabh Sharma
Ans :

Dear Saurab,

Please see the following link:

Q :  dear sir, i have 9+ months exp in networking side.recently completed my redhat RHCE certification and juniper switching ,routing certifications.what should i do for the job in wipro company
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : laxman
Ans : Hi , Your solution is there please visit this link and get more info about the colleges , admissions, fees and more. All the best

Q :  I m 10 + diploma.I am currently in to my 2nd year of bachlers of electrical engg. , after completing my degree, can i change my field. I mean ,can i take admission in MFA (machlers in fine arts ) in paintings.? If not how can i do that? Or any other option u can suggest me.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Chetan Panchal
Ans :

Dear Chetan,

you can.

Please see the following link:


Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now