Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  what is the meaning of CLAT???? how i do this?????
Asked By :  kavita choudhary, on 04-04-2012

Dear Kavita,

CLAT - Common Law Admission Test

It is an all India entrance examination conducted by 11 National Law Universities for admissions to their under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes LLB & LLM

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 04-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I want to do crash course for NATA.... so plz tell me an institute in jaipur as soon as possible...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Nirmal Godara
Ans : CREATIVE CAREER,68/B Anguri Bhavan,Lower Ground Floor,Munirka,New Delhi-110067.Contact No.9313415509. PLS go and do a crash course for at least a week and then sit for exams you are definite to get a score above 110.

Q :  Hi, I have finished my in 2010 in 1st class. As for now I'm working for a bank and would like to persuade my future studies along with it. Is there anything course which I can fit into with my current status. Regards, Sneha
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Sneha
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on Harshit +91-8827394543

Q :  SIR/MA'AM i have done m.a geography scoring first division. i want to be a teacher please suggest me something for further steps.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : pooja kushwaha
Ans :

Dear Pooja,

You can teach upto 1st grade in a school since you have done your MA.

If you want to teach above 1st standard you can take up B.ED

Q :  i have done diploma in architecture assistantship and i want to do b.arch by distance learninig or online education,so how do and where do i can get admission please help me .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : chandni
Ans :

Dear Chandni,

Please see the following link:

Q :  SIR.,I am grduate with (accountancy)and i have also done MBA(Finance ) from punjab technical university..What are my chances for getting a job in HSBC
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : MONORANJAN DAS
Ans : Dear friend we offered many in distance mode & regular mode and complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou, mdu, cmj and other 10 university we offered program Distance and face to face mode and also regular mode Like Diploma, MBA, MCA, Law,,,Bed,Ded.Med. pharma, PhD, and many courses , In Best Universities of India which is UGC ,DEC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-9630000021/ +91-9755522444 (.praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now