Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  when the m.a in dance, ph.d in envs and b.ed course admission will bw started?
Asked By :  rupa bose, on 07-06-2014
No Answers
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  i am homoeopathic graduate(B.H.M.S.) from cpmt .now i want to do M.D. from private college.where i got complete list of college
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : dev raj singh
Ans : Some of the colleges offers MD (Homoeopathy) course Dr. B.D. Jatti Homoeopathic Medical College, Dharwad Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore JSPS Govt Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata for more details pls follow the link:-

Q :  haiiii TCS.... may i know the test pattern n the rounds you conduct for placement...
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ambika gudda
Ans : to know the test pattern for tcs interview please visit-

Q :  I am looking residentional school for my son . he is sudying in class -VI. Please send detail of school with fee structure .
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : ehtiram ali
Ans :

Dear Ehtiram,

please see the following link:

Q :  When is the last date of m.comm external forms to b submitted? N what are the documents I need to attach with the form? Will appreciate a sooner reply.. Thank you..
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Shreeya
Ans : we offer distance learning course complete your graduation in one year from Eiilm University Ksou mdu cmj Distance LearningB.A B.Com M.A Mcom MBA, MCA, Law,, Mtech Engineering, , PhD, M.Sc Mphil Courses, Institutes, Colleges and Universities in Indiawhich is UGC and AICTE approved. For more information on this, you can contact me on +91-8827394544, (praveen soni) or you can also email me on

Q : Surbhi and i have got 73% in +2 commerce. i wanna do now,so suggest me some colleges for it. I personally want to join any college under PU. Please suggest me what should I do.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Surbhi sharma
Ans : Hi Surbhi, Delhi University is best for There are many top colleges under DU that provide good placement also. For more info, visit the I want to inform you about one more thing, there is a survey for students like you, its called HESA's Global Student Survey. This survey checks the educational plans of students. Participate in it & you can win Ipad 2, 8 GB ipod & free gift vouchers of Pizza hut. Here is the facebook application link of the survey: globalstudentsurvey/

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now