Infinite Courses
Study in India
google plus facebook twitter linkedin wordpress blogspot
Online CAT

Question Details View All Questions

  which is best college in hyderabad for BBA in TOURISM
Asked By :  mohammed mustafa, on 08-04-2012

Dear Mohmmad,

Please see the following link:

  Posted by : Infinite courses counsellor, on 09-04-2012
Email This Link To Friend SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Report Abuse
Your Answer
Answer Now

Related Questions

Q :  I am already completed my B. Com. I want to do Master of Social Work. I am eligible for this. if so please let me know the date of notification for the year 2011.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Biswajit Sarkar
Ans : Hi , You can do MBA after Graduation. MBA is good carrier option for you. Please visit this link and get more info. All the best

Q :  What is the date lines for admission into BEd course for Graduates.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Rajeeb Swain
Ans :

Dear Rajeeb,

You are eligible to apply for B.Ed after your graduation degree. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is that you should have minimum of 45% marks in your qualifying exam, and you should be at least 19 years of age (most universities do not have a maximum age limit). Admission criteria to B.Ed courses varies, however most universities admit candidates based on a Common Entrance Test. If you are interested in teaching Secondary and Senior Secondary classes, then you might also want to get a post graduate degree either before or after the B.Ed. For most of the universities an admission to the B.Ed program requires a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree from a recognized University, and In-service teachers with two years full time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as Primary/Graduate/Post Graduate teacher in a primary/secondary/higher/senior secondary school recognized by the Central or State Government or a Union Territory.

Q :  sir i am appearing for 12th sci p.c.m this what exactly is the course.i have to will come next year
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Yagna Pandit
Ans : Hello friend, there are lot of options available for you. You can do B.Tech, B.Sc., Bio Tech, B.Pharma etc. What you need to do is that first assess your interest in which field you want to make your career. You can choose research field or education field. These are few courses in which one can make a bright career. One more thing, I want to share with you is that there is a survey called 'HESA's Global Student Survey' for students like you. By answering few questions, you can win ipad2, ipod touch or gift vouchers for pizza hut. The questions are related to your studies only & your future educational plans. Here is the link: /s/ globalstudentsurvey/

Q :  Sir,I want wipro placement papers of 2011-2012. Plz mail it to me
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : Mokthar Begum
Ans :

Dear Mokthar,

Please see the following link:

Q :  which is the best course of your institution for the 12th science fail student.
1 Answer(s) | Ans Now Asked By : padariya kuldeep d.
Ans : Hi, there are many courses that you can enroll for like multimedia, mobile repair, computer course, interior designing or fashion designing. First of all, what you need to do is that find out where you want to see yourself after 5 years. Assess your interests & than choose a particular field. There is a survey for school students called 'HESA's Global Student Survey' that checks the educational plans of students like you. Take it and you can win ipad2, ipad touch or gift vouchers for pizza hut. Follow the link: /s/ globalstudentsurvey/

Post your Queries/ Comments
Name :
City :       
Email :
Mobile :
(Your Email and Mobile will not be shared. It is for replying to your comments/queries.)
Post your Comments/ Queries/ Questions/ Reviews Here: :
(Max 600 Characters allowed)

Ask Us Now

    Have any Questions about your Education / Admissions / StudyAbroad ?

    Get answers from our Counsellors and Partner Members.

    Ask Now

    Share your experience, become our partners to solve member queries and earn rewards

    Answer Now